We are a San Francisco Bay Area based document and digital asset management company that acts as the central hub of information on thousands of projects across the Bay Area and North America.
Specifically, our company offers professional services for Construction Information Management focusing on Document Management and professional AEC staffing to any type of project printing.
We are a trusted provider of Document Management services for some of the largest construction firms in the world. The goal is to simplify document management through every step of the project process.
We are looking for a professional that has experience in the construction industry and working knowledge of construction document workflows in order to support project teams in their Document Control duties.
The Document Control Technician position is responsible for:
- Engage with clients and customers collaboratively to ensure the efficiency of document retrieval and customer satisfaction.
- Perform various tasks in order to increase the accuracy and efficiency of the project workflow.
- Maintain current sets and other construction documentation.
- Learn and utilize various construction repositories.
- Create professional logs using excel.
Different projects have different workflows and tools. The tasks, tools, and processes used will sometimes vary depending the project.
This position is an exciting opportunity to learn some of the most cutting edge technology and best practices used in the construction industry used today.
Job Type: Full-time
Construction Document Control: 2+ years