Looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Barker Blue family. Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to- contact with accounts primarily through email and phone, liaison between customers and production, create production work orders, light accounting, and face-to-face interaction with walk-in customers.
We are a leading provider of document management, digital imaging, and printing services for the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Marketing industries. We have a track record of meeting the needs of some of the world’s largest companies. We believe in listening to our customers and helping create tailored solutions while applying unequalled project management to each account.
What we offer:
- Progressive, exciting, fast paced environment with friendly people
- Full time hours – Monday through Friday
- Fully paid health care
Our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years customer service experience in a fast pace field
- Experience with FTP, and File Servers
- Ability to problem solve in a high paced environment
- Articulate communicator with excellent phone skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player with a great attitude